


Sorry it has been awhile, I moved, didn't get internet forever and then went to Luray, VA. Picture update of Milah to come soon too! She is big!
***These are pictures of the Luray Triathlon. It was a blast! My Friends Rich, Heather and I did a team triathlon to get ready for each of our Olympic triathlons next month! I did the bike 25 miles. We all did really well. Love these sports. Luray was BEAUTIFUL! We had fun swimming in the Lake after we were done, Milah LOVES the sand and water! It was a HOT day!
I am getting ready for next months down at Smith Mountain Lake another part of beautiful Virginia we get to enjoy!
I will be Swimming: 1 mile... Biking: 25miles ...and Running 6.2 miles and doing the the triathlon by my self, it will be AWESOME. I have done shorter triathlons before, but here goes the big one! Pictures will come too!

8 comments:
Wow, way to go Kim!!! That is so great. You all look like you are in great shape. Hope you weren't too sore the next day :)
You go girl!!! I am glad your bike did so well in her maiden triathlon! I can't wait to see how the other one goes!
You're awesome Kim!! Way to go. Can't wait to see more pictures of your summer!
good luck! You are so amazing, I love the ambition and drive you somehow possess! It's inspiring. Have fun competing!
Way to go Kim!!! You are so awesome! Plus you are training for an Olympic distance that is so great. ( :
seriously, kim...you are my hero!
KIM!!! you are the freaking bomb!! i can't believe you are doing an olympic tri!! i just did my sprint and i have NO desire to do the olympic! GOOD LUCK WOMAN!!!!!!
Kim, first, your arms look AMAZING!!!! You are really working them out, I can tell! Second, I can't believe it. An Olympic Tri? You go girl! I will be rooting for you here in UTAH! I think I am going to get a bike soon so I can start training for the tri again. That was a blast when we did it together!
Post a Comment